Hello and Welcome to Modig Varg's Hunting Event, held on the Modig Varg Kennel/Stable land in Norrbotten Sweden. Monique Bloom and the staff of Modig Varg would like to thank you for coming out and participating. May the best team win!
Starting Date: February 1st, 2015
Ending Date: June 1st, 2015
Location: Modig Varg, Norrbotten, Sweden
Weather: The sky is a light blue color with white clouds, the sun is shinning bright even though there is a slight breeze. It's chilly out so you'll need a light coat, nothing heavy. There is a small breeze, not much, but it's there.
This entire event is held outside and ranges around Norrbotten, Sweden. Most of the snow has melted away, but you can still see some through the dead yellowish brown grass. Pretty much all vegetation is still dead, but it should start regrowing here soon and encouraging the animals out from hiding.Rules:
1. You don't have to be apart of Kennel-Club
, but it is recommended.
2. Full body images with a BG is a must!
3. Hunting Breeds only!
4. Dogs must be 2 years and older.
5. Dogs must wear either an orange collar or vest, or both.
6. Females in heat may not participate in the hunt.
7. If the class says for example, you need 3 dogs for that class, then that's the lowest amount needed, you could have 6 dogs entering the class.
8. Your pack may be 2-10 dogs.
9. Your whole pack doesn't have to participate in every event.(Ex. Only 3/6 dogs are trained in Boar hunting, I can just enter with the 3 that are trained, or take my chances with the whole pack.)
10. Your dog can only be in one pack.
11. Horses are a must for this event, you may bring your own or borrow one of mine. They are a mode of transportation for your human, but they too will be apart of the placing in this show. If you need to borrow a horse, let me know!
12. Humans must be over 18!Judging:
Entry Image: 0-20 points
Story: 0-10 points
Following Weather/Setting & Class Rules: 0-10 points
Shading/Details: 0-10 points
Including Extras(Master, Horse, Prey, ect..): 0-10 points
+2 points for each member of the pack
+2 points for each specific working title set(Must be at least half way completed)
+5 points for every extra image(Max 5 images overall, not per class)
+1-60 points, depending on RNG rolled kills.RNG rolled kills are based on the following chart:
1-10 points = 1 Kill
11-20 points = 2 Kills
21-30 points = 3 Kills
31-40 points = 4 Kills
41-50 points = 5 Kills
51-60 points = 6 KillsSpecific Working Titles include:
Agility, Hunting Retriever, Obedience, Tracking, Darpg-NHT
titles/trials & Labrador-Registry
Registration: Please fill out the form below and note me once your done with your entry.
Dog's Ref Sheets:
Moose Hunting - 4 Dogs Needed
Elk Hunting - 3 Dogs Needed
Bear Hunting - 5 Dogs Needed
Wild Boar Hunting - 5 Dogs Needed
Red Deer Hunting - 3 Dogs Needed
Fallow Deer Hunting - 3 Dogs Needed
Reindeer Hunting - 4 Dogs Needed
Roedeer Hunting - 3 Dogs Needed
Fox Hunting - 2 Dogs Needed
Hare Hunting - 2 Dogs Needed